ADDRESSING UNIQUE CHALLENGES
Within this currently male-dominated working environment, unique challenges are present. This specially designed workshop focuses on assisting all females with challenges associated with industry and lifestyle, to ultimately improve employee morale/satisfaction, retention and growth.
The workshop aims to assist all female employees in a range of industry settings to ensure long-term satisfaction and happiness in this unique working environment.
Key learning outcomes
- To develop an awareness of socialisation messages which are aimed at females.
- To establish, develop and maintain appropriate boundaries.
- To gain self-awareness of your personality type and celebrate your strengths and discover areas of improvement.
- To explore and implement necessary skills for a male-dominated workplace, including communication and conflict resolution skills.
- To encourage, motivate and inspire others such as through the use of leadership, coaching and mentoring roles.
Contact us HERE fore more information on our Women in Mining & Construction workshop.