Safety Culture Assessment (SCA)
We help your organisation to build and maintain a positive safety culture.
Every journey starts with a first step – particularly when engineering a positive safety culture based upon worker responsibility and ownership matched by Management vision commitment and leadership.
The safety climate of your workplace is constantly evolving with different ideas and attitudes to safety. Over time, existing employees can become complacent about risk unless they are reminded to put safety first. In order to maintain a high standard, you need to make safety assessment and training part of your everyday business practices.
UnisonSafety offers pre-employment screening, safety induction programs and refresher training courses that can be integrated into your ongoing safety management programs to sustain a safer working environment. UnisonSafety also offers refresher training for existing employees, which can be delivered on site or at a central training venue.
Our safety maintenance programs send a clear message to both new and existing employees that safety comes first in your organisation.
MAXIMISING SAFETY CULTURE ASSESSMENT (SCA)
Use SCA :
- Establish a base-line measurement – vision and delivery (goals set)
- Establish a dialog with the culture and dispel myths
- Embed company messaging and vision into staff mindset
- Generate massive interest and safety momentum
Use SCA to answer critical questions
- Why different sites have different accident and injury rates
- What is the safety attitude displayed by Managers, Team leaders and workers
- Why plant and machinery is being damaged
- Why don’t sites engage with safety
Use SCA as a positive lever:
- Drive your business advantage
- Effectively manage poor performers
- Improve morale, productivity and customer service
- Drive engagement and input from all
Contact us HERE for more information.